||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
Technical Sample Questions : C |
Java | Unix |
Operating Systems |
Java Sample Questions ›› Java Messaging Service Sample Questions
Technical Java Sample Questions : Java Messaging Service Sample Questions
Java Messaging Service Sample Question Number :
- What is JMS?
Answer: JMS is an acronym used for Java Messaging Service.It is Java's answer to creating software using asynchronous messaging.It is one of the official specifications of the J2EE technologies and is a key technology.
- How JMS is different from RPC?
Answer: In RPC the method invoker waits for the method to finish execution and return the control back to the invoker.Thus it is completely synchronous in nature.While in JMS the message sender just sends the message to the destination and continues it's own processing.The sender does not wait for the receiver to respond.This is asynchronous behavior.
- What are the advantages of JMS?
Answer: JMS is asynchronous in nature.Thus not all the pieces need to be up all the time for the application to function as a whole.Even if the receiver is down the MOM will store the messages on it's behalf and will send them once it comes back up.Thus at least a part of application can still function as there is no blocking.
- Are you aware of any major JMS products available in the market?
Answer: IBM's MQ Series is one of the most popular product used as Message Oriented Middleware.Some of the other products are SonicMQ, iBus etc.Weblogic application server also comes with built in support for JMS messaging.
- What are the different types of messages available in the JMS API?
Answer: The different messages available in the JMS API are:
- What are the different messaging paradigms JMS supports?
Answer: Publish and Subscribe i.e.pub/suc and Point to Point i.e.p2p.
- What is the difference between ic and queue?
Answer: A ic is typically used for one to many messaging i.e.it supports publish subscribe model of messaging.While queue is used for one-to-one messaging i.e.it supports Point to Point Messaging.
- What is the role of JMS in enterprise solution development?
Answer: JMS is typically used in the following scenarios:
- Enterprise Application Integration: -Where a legacy application is integrated with a new application via messaging.
- B2B or Business to Business: -Businesses can interact with each other via messaging because JMS allows organizations to cooperate without tightly coupling their business systems.
- Geographically dispersed units: -JMS can ensure safe exchange of data amongst the geographically dispersed units of an organization.
- One to many applications: -The applications that have to push data in packet to huge number of clients in a one-to-many fashion are good candidates for the use JMS.Typical such applications are Auction Sites, Stock Quote Services etc.
- What is the use of Message object?
Answer: Message is a light weight message having only header and properties and no payload.Thus if the received are to be notified abt an event, and no data needs to be exchanged then using Message can be very efficient.
- What is the basic difference between Publish Subscribe model and P2P model?
Answer: Publish Subscribe model is typically used in one-to-many situation.It is unreliable but very fast.P2P model is used in one-to-one situation.It is highly reliable.
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.