||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
PMP Sample Questions
« Previous || Next »
PMP Sample Question Number :
- A narrative description of products or services to be supplied under contract is called:
- the project plan.
- a statement of work.
- an exception report.
- Pareto analysis.
- An example of scope verification is:
- reviewing the performance of an installed software module.
- managing changes to the project schedule.
- decomposing the WBS to a work package level.
- performing a benefit/cost analysis to determine if we should proceed with the project.
- Which of the following is not an example of a source of scope change?
- a variation in government regulations.
- failure to include a required feature in the design of a telecommunication system.
- a need to engage in bottom-up cost estimating.
- introducing technology that was not available when scope was originally defined.
- The subdivision of major project deliverables, as identified in the scope statement, into
smaller, more manageable components is called:
- parametric estimation.
- scope definition.
- feasibility analysis.
- benefit-cost analysis.
- The process of establishing clear and achievable objectives, measuring their achievement,
and adjusting performance in accordance with the results of the measurement is called:
- strategic planning.
- alternative objectives inventory.
- management by objectives.
- contingency planning.
- Configuration management is:
- used to ensure that the description of the project product is correct and complete.
- the creation of the work breakdown structure.
- the set of procedures developed to assure that project design criteria are met.
- a mechanism to track budget and schedule variances.
- A fundamental tenet of modern quality management holds that quality is most likely to be
- planning it into the project.
- developing careful mechanisms to inspect for quality.
- striving to do the best job possible.
- conducting quality circle activities.
- Your most recent project status report contains the following information:
BCWP = 3,000, ACWP = 3,500, and BCWS = 4,000. The schedule variance is:
- + 1,000.
- + 500.
- - 500.
- - 1,000.
- Learning curve theory emphasizes that in producing many goods:
- cost decreases as production rates increase.
- average unit cost decreases as more units are produced.
- materials become cheaper when they are purchased in bulk.
- laborers become more productive because of technological advances.
- Rearranging resources so that constant resource levels are maintained is called:
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.