||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
PMP Sample Questions
« Previous || Next »
PMP Sample Question Number :
- A project manager performs Earned Value Analysis and finds the following results:
AC: 220,000, PV: 250,000, EV: 220,000.
- CV = 0.
- CV = 30,000.
- CV = -30,000.
- CV = 1
- During a company event, you had the opportunity to talk to a colleague project manager. He told you that in his current project actual costs are 15% under cumulated costs scheduled for today.
What do you think?
- The information available is not sufficient to assess project performance.
- The project will probably be completed with total costs remaining under budget.
- A significant cost increase during the further course of the project will probably bring the costs back to baseline level.
- Original cost planning must have been poor to allow this variance.
- Which is true regarding projects?
- A project is a unique service undertaken to create a temporary product.
- A project is a unique endeavor undertaken to create a temporary service.
- A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product or service.
- A project is a temporary product undertaken to create a unique endeavor or service
- Which of the following statements describes the relationship between project phases and the project life cycle?
- The project lifecycle contains the iterative incremental elements inside a project phase.
- Collectively, the project phases are known as the project life cycle.
- The project lifecycle is regarded as a sequence of project activities while phases are defined to control the overlapping of activities.
- The project lifecycle contains the repetitive elements inside a project phase
- A project management team discusses what scope means in a project.
All of the following statements are true except
- The processes, tools, and techniques used by project scope management are mostly depending on the application area.
- Product scope includes features and functions that are to be included in a product or service.
- Project scope includes the work that must be done in order to deliver a product with the specified features and functions.
- Project Scope Management includes the processes required to ensure that the project includes all the work required and only the work required.
- What is the S-curve in project management?
- A graph that is generated if a normal curve is integrated.
- A graph that is to be integrated to generate a normal curve.
- A metaphoric description of the short term uncertainties that are present in every project.
- The graph that describes the typical growth of earned value during the course of the project.
- The output of the resource planning process is a document "resource requirements". This a description of what types of resources are required in what quantities...
- where the term resources is limited to equipment and materials.
- for each element at the lowest level of the work breakdown structure.
- where the term resources is limited to human resources.
- to be obtained solely from the performing organization.
- The major output document of Scope definition is the.
- Hierarchically structured WBS.
- Flat Activity List.
- Narrative Scope Statement.
- The Project Charter for the project manager
- In regards of a cost baseline all of the following is true except
- It is a time-phased budget that will be used to measure and monitor cost performance on the project.
- It can be easily created and updated as necessary.
- It is developed by summing estimated costs by period.
- It is usually displayed in the form of an S-curve.
- Which is not true in regard of RoI (Return on Investment)?
- It defines the cumulated net income from an investment at a given point in time or during a defined period.
- It includes investment, direct and indirect costs and may include allowances for capital cost, depreciation, risk of loss, and/or inflation.
- It is generally stated in currency units, as a percentage or as an index figure.
- It is the time when cumulated net income is equal to the investment.
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.