||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
GMAT Sample Questions ›› GMAT Critical Reasoning
GMAT Verbal Section : GMAT Sample Critical Reasoning Questions
Below each question there is a separate condition, read this condition and then select the correct answer from the given five options.
« Previous || Next »
GMAT Sample Critical Reasoning Question Number : 1-5 | 6-10 | 11-15 | 16-20 | 21-25 | 26-30 | 31-35 | 36-40 | 41-45 | 46-50 | 51-55 | 56-60 | 61-65 | 66-70 | 71-75 | 76-80 | 81-85 | 86-90 | 91-95 | 96-100
- Salads prepared from green vegetables and sprouts are very nutritious and a good anti-diabetic food because they contain a lot of fiber which takes a very long time to be digested fully.
Which of the following, if true, identifies the greatest flaw in the reasoning above?
- The salads prepared from green vegetables and sprouts are very nutritious and a good anti-diabetic food
- The salads prepared from green vegetables and sprouts contain a lot of fiber
- Fibrous foods take very long time to get digested completely
- The salads prepared from green vegetables and sprouts are very nutritious but they are not at all good for diabetic patients
- Fibrous foods are very for diabetic patients since it takes time to digest them and hence maintains the blood sugar level
Correct answer: d
- Drinking plenty of water ensures proper functioning of kidneys and gets rid of toxins that hamper our metabolism.
Which of the following would reveal most clearly the absurdity of the conclusion drawn above?
- Sufficient water intake ensures that kidneys are able to function properly
- To get rid of toxins and improve the rate of metabolism you must drink sufficient amount of water
- Drinking plenty of water ensures proper functioning of the stomach and bones
- Drinking sufficient amount of water is very good for proper functioning of the kidneys
- Drinking water improves the metabolism
Correct answer: c
- Skipping breakfast is not a good habit because it is like pushing yourself towards the lifestyle problems like obesity and diabetes.
Which of the following, if true, most seriously jeopardizes the validity of the argument by the speaker above?
- It is not a good food habit to skip your breakfast
- Skipping your breakfast can lead you towards obesity and disorders like diabetes
- You can skip breakfast and instead of that take lunch a bit early
- Skipping breakfast may prove to be very harmful to health
- Breakfast is the most important of all meals of the day
Correct answer: c
- Excessive intake of proteins may also lead to health problems like diabetes.
The statement above logically conveys which of the following?
- Eating more protein makes you muscular and healthier
- Proteins are essential for the body tissues
- If you consume proteins in excess it may cause diabetes
- Proteins are very good for health but, if they are consumed in excessive quantities then it may lead to diabetes
- Proteins cannot cause diabetes
Correct answer: d
- Packaged and sweetened fruit juices leads to more intake of refined sugar as compared to the fresh juices.
The argument above assumes that
- Packaged and sweetened fruit juices contain more refined sugar than the fresh fruit juices
- Fresh fruit juices are more beneficial as compared to the packaged and artificially sweetened fruit juices
- The percentage of refined sugar is more in the packaged and sweetened fruit juices
- The amount of sugar is less in the freshly prepared fruit juices
- If you consume packaged fruit juices more, then the content of refined sugar will be more in your body
Correct answer: a
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.