||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
CAT Sample Questions ›› Sentence Completions
Verbal Section : Sentence Completions
CAT Sample Sentence Completiopns Question Number : 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70
- The stoutness rate in 1970's America was -- -- -- -- -- 16%, a time when many people slept an average of 9 hours a night
- This instance shows how simple it is to put on weight without even knowing about it. On the other hand, it's also simple to drop down weight, even if the procedure itself can be time-consuming. You can start by making little changes in your fast food consumptions and movement levels and instantly burn your -- -- -- -- -- .
- Place dried chamomile and daffodils flowers in a bowl and fill the bowl with a glass of lukewarm water. Wrap it up for -- -- -- -- -- 30 minutes. In the mean time, clean and peel out the cover of carrot, and grate it.
- This is actually no-brainer. With all of the freshening elements both within and outer surface of your home, you will have to be sure to -- -- -- -- -- yourself after every bath or after every face cleaning. If you have oily skin, then try and use oil-free moisturizer and apply the moisturizer when your skin is damp.
- Oily skin
- Some interview management skills are -- -- -- -- -- for an applicant who is looking for job in a corporate company.
- It is a well recognized fact that recruiters and employers are searching for bright applicants to fit their -- -- -- -- -- of the opening in their organization. Using interview instructions you can brush your abilities so as to be able to give punctual and sincere answers to the questions put forth by the interviewers.
- Too much sun exposure has been shown to enlarge the threat of skin cancer as well as cause early aging of your skin. Shielding your skin from -- -- -- -- -- to the sun between 11 AM and 5 PM or applying sunscreen and using hats are the keys for healthy and young skin.
- Earth is the only single planet in the Solar System which has plate tectonics. The external crust of the Earth is busted up into a region which is also -- -- -- -- -- as tectonic plates. These are hanging on top of the magma center of the Earth and can move alongside one another.
- If the planet Jupiter got any more enormous, it would in fact get smaller. Extra mass would in fact make the planet more -- -- -- -- --, and start pulling it in on itself.
- Home to the Indus Valley Empire and an area of historic trade routes and vast empires, the Indian subcontinent was -- -- -- -- -- with its viable and enriching wealth for much of its long record.
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.