||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
act Sample Questions ›› Mathematics
ACT Sample Questions : Mathematics
« Previous || Next »
ACT Mathematics sample questions Number :
11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | 51-60 | 61-70 | 71-80 | 81-90 | 91-100
- The average wages of a worker during a fortnight comprising 15 consecutive working days was Rs.90 per day.During the first 7 days, his average wages was Rs.87/day and the average wages during the last 7 days was Rs.92 /day.What was his wage on the 8th day?
- The average of 5 quantities is 6.The average of 3 of them is 8.What is the average of the remaining two numbers?
- The average temperature on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was 250.The average temperature on Thursday, Friday and Saturday was 240.If the temperature on Saturday was 270, what was the temperature on Wednesday?
- The average age of a group of 12 students is 20years.If 4 more students join the group, the average age increases by 1 year.The average age of the new students is
- When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased by 200g.What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students?
- 57 kgs
- 56.8 kgs
- 58.2 kgs
- 52.2 kgs
- Three math classes: X, Y, and Z, take an algebra test.
The average score in class X is 83.
The average score in class Y is 76.
The average score in class Z is 85.
The average score of all students in classes X and Y together is 79.
The average score of all students in classes Y and Z together is 81.
What is the average for all the three classes?
- The average weight of a class of 24 students is 36 years.When the weight of the teacher is also included, the average weight increases by 1kg.What is the weight of the teacher?
- 60 kgs
- 61 kgs
- 37 kgs
- None of these
- The average of 5 quantities is 10 and the average of 3 of them is 9.What is the average of the remaining 2?
- The average age of a family of 5 members is 20 years.If the age of the youngest member be 10 years then what was the average age of the family at the time of the birth of the youngest member?
- A student finds the average of 10 positive integers.Each integer contains two digits.By mistake, the boy interchanges the digits of one number say ba for ab.Due to this, the average becomes 1.8 less than the previous one.What was the difference of the two digits a and b?
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.