||Best site for GRE, LSAT, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, CCNA, CCSA and interview sample questions
ACT Sample Questions ›› Mathematics
ACT Sample Questions : Mathematics
« Previous || Next »
ACT Mathematics sample questions Number :
- If 60% of the weight of a 2,200-pound car should be
supported by the rear tires, how many pounds should
be supported by the rear tires?
- A trader makes a profit equal to the selling price of 75 articles when he sold 100 of the articles. What % profit did he make in the transaction?
- A merchant buys two articles for Rs.600. He sells one of them at a profit of 22% and the other at a loss of 8% and makes no profit or loss in the end. What is the selling price of the article that he sold at a loss?
- Rs. 404.80
- Rs. 440
- Rs. 536.80
- Rs. 160
- A trader professes to sell his goods at a loss of 8% but weights 900 grams in place of a kg weight. Find his real loss or gain per cent.
- 2% loss
- 2.22% gain
- 2% gain
- None of these
- Rajiv sold an article for Rs.56 which cost him Rs.x. If he had gained x% on his outlay, what was his cost?
- Rs. 40
- Rs. 45
- Rs. 36
- Rs. 28
- A trader buys goods at a 19% Amount on the label price. If he wants to make a profit of 20% after allowing a Amount of 10%, by what % should his marked price be greater than the original label price?
- None of these
- The total surface area of the rectangular box shown
below is the sum of the areas of the 6 sides. What is
the box's total surface area, in square inches?
- Lengths are shown in inches on the drawing of the rectangle
below. What is the shaded area, in square inches?
- On sunny days, Zina takes a shortcut across a field
to get to school, as shown below. On rainy days, she
stays on the sidewalks. On rainy days, how many yards
longer is Zina's walk to school?
- What is the sum of the 2 real solutions to the equation
x = 6 – x2 ?
Sample Test Questions
GRE Sample Questions
CAT Sample Questions
GMAT Sample Questions
TOEFL Sample Questions
ACT Sample Questions
SAT Sample Questions
LSAT Sample Questions
PSAT Sample Questions
MCAT Sample Questions
PMP Sample Questions
GED Sample Questions
ECDL Sample Questions
DMV Sample Questions
CCNA Sample Questions
MCSE Sample Questions
Network+ Sample Questions
A+ Sample Questions
Technical Sample Questions
WASL Sample Questions
CISA Sample Questions
Other Sample Questions
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Teacher Interview Questions
Sample Citizenship Questions
Accuplacer Sample Questions
Science Bowl sample Questions
Driving Test Sample Questions
Sample Survey Questions
Sample Essay Questions
Sample Behavioral Interview Questions
Copyright © 2004-2013, Best BSQ. All Rights Reserved.